This course is aimed at existing or newly appointed managers or supervisors within the call centre or customer service environment who within their roles act as the link between management and the customer support agents.
Although some time will be spent revisiting the essentials of making the transition to management, the course will concentrate on enhancing the necessary competencies and the skills of an established manager.
On this course managers will learn to ‘eliminate their negatives and accentuate their positives’ learning best practice and practical skills to be implemented immediately in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit
This course is aimed at Managers within the call centre environment, who aim to achieve improved personal competencies within a range of workplace situations in managing, leading and assisting the work of the Team Leaders and Customer Support Agents.
Specific Learning Outcomes
The Specific Learning Outcomes are grouped as three units and built into two days of instruction:
- Building the team
- Conflict and the Unexpected
Successful candidates who complete the general aims of this course will:
- Establish yourself whilst understanding the “push-pull” reality of a Support Managers role
- Be able to choose the most effective method of motivation and discipline
- Devise an action plan for further personal improvement
- Learn the greatest skill of any manager be able to assist then insist your team
- Display confidence and knowledge as a decision maker
- Have a step-by-step approach to making decisions, coping with conflict and delegation
- Have a system for coaching your employees in identifying their objectives and in promoting life-long learning
- Understand the steps necessary to build a successful team